Friday, July 9, 2021

'IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE VALUE OF LOYALTY YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE DAMAGE OF BETRAYAL 100',




Everything that needs to be done gets done.What do you do, with the dreams of yesterday, do you forget about,hope nobody remembers what you said, yesterday. 'Fresta TEXAS SAN ANTONIO'. 'IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE VALUE OF LOYALTY YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE DAMAGE OF BETRAYAL 100',

"THE ONLY THING WORSE THEN LOSING A CHILD IN THE SERVICE OF OUR COUNTRY M IS TO LOSE THAT CHILD TO AN UNGRATEFUL NATION".
May be an image of 1 person, beard and text that says 'JESUS WORKS AT MY OFFICE AND HAS BEEN CHOSEN AS THE EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH'


Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps, Burning Dreams.Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” .Call me if you have the flat screen I need 714-3282898. Smooching Frogs:

Charms Of Rats: I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.  'IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE VALUE OF LOYALTY YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE DAMAGE OF BETRAYAL 100',

Charms Of Rats: I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. Thank you so much but I am not Jewish.That’s what turns young men & women into writers—the happiness u discover living in books.So true . Pacific Beach.Naked Man on the Couch " comedy performance by the SCCA Players Club!   I am not Jewish..

Charms Of Rats: I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. 



Charms Of Rats: I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. Thank you so much but I am not Jewish.That’s what turns young men & women into writers—the happiness u discover living in books.So true . Pacific Beach.Naked Man on the Couch " comedy performance by the SCCA Players Club!   I am not Jewish.

There's something wrong with your character: if opportunity controls your loyalty. Faces in the crowd, frogs in the waters, snakes in the grass, doves in the morning, faces to change, clocks to turn, pages to books, history to note. Reporter Omid Scobie revealed what Meghan allegedly wrote when trying to get the Palace to correct false reports.Leaders, Lights, Lessons.Haters, Hackers, Merchant of Venice: Frogs or cows? Nuts 2 Go,

No comments:

Post a Comment